11 October 2015

Weekend Routine | All By Myself

It's been a quiet week for me as I am pretty much home alone till the 20th (my brother lives here, but has school and work everyday). It's been really nice actually! I enjoy time alone, and although I hate being lonely I'm determined to enjoy myself this time. I've had a lot of time to work on the shop, come up with new ideas, and of course spend quality time with my dog and netflix. I always think about living on my own. I think I would be good at it. My only problem would be getting out of the house besides going to workout or go to target, haha. Anyway, not much is new with me so this is more of a weekend inspiration post than anything. 
 {loving this cozy time of year.}
 {sneaky selfie}
 {this past weeks planner pages.}

WEEKEND TO-DO LIST:
  • Finish all open orders.
  • Film some videos.
  • Work on some current art projects (I've kind of been taking part of Inktober).
  • Marathon House of Cards.
  • Create the ultimate fall playlist.

NETFLIX RECOMMENDATIONS:

Movies
  • Moonrise Kingdom.
  • Clueless.
  • Silver Linings Playbook.
  • John Mulaney "New In Town" (stand up comedy, not really a movie.)
  • Barefoot.
Shows
  • House of Cards.
  • That 70's Show.
  • The Paradise.
  • New Girl.
  • Sherlock.


MUSIC TO TRY:

  • Naked As We Came by Iron & Wine.
  • Oliver Dalston Browning by Keaton Henson.
  • Blue Ridge Mountains by Fleet Foxes.
  • Eyes Off You by Bombay Bicycle Club.
  • Poison Touch by The Pains of Being Pure at Heart.
  • O by Coldplay.
  • Wicked Games by Para for Cuva.
TREAT YO-SELF:


post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig