04 October 2015

Weekend Routine | A Happy List

Another wonderful comes to a close. I'm full of ideas, inspiration, and too much caffeine. Here we go!

 {Treated myself to a new lamp. Crazy stuff guys!}
{I'll be here all weekend. House of Cards as my company ;) }

A Happy List for this week:
  • Listening to Iron & Wine all week.
  • Pumpkin Pie-first one of the season!
  • Lots of happy mail.
  • Late nights out with my siblings.
  • Beautiful weather.
  • Friends that drive you home without question when your car breaks down.
  • Not bothering with makeup.
  • Sea World with friends & family.
  • Not getting sun-burned!
  • Fall clothing shopping.
  • Buying too many pairs of black boots (never enough!).
  • Sunday night family gatherings.

Sorry for being so quiet lately. I've been cutting back on screen time lately and it's done me some good! I'll have a lot of extra time on my hands these next couple of weeks so fingers crossed I can get some more work(play) done around here! Hope you all have a wonderful week!
post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig