10 May 2015

Weekend Routine | Mother's Day

Well this came around fast! It's as if I blink and we're at another weekend writing another Weekend Routine. I'll be honest though I am more than happy to see this past week on it's way out! I am ready to take on the new week with  a positive outlook and try to make it better than last week. I've had a very quiet weekend by myself and I think I really needed it to take some time to better myself and keep my thoughts grounded. 

For all my US readers Happy Mother's Day! I hope you take some time out of your day to show some love to your mom and tell how much you appreciate her! I know I wouldn't half the woman (weird, I feel like a little girl) I am without her! 
{New release in my shop}
{The usual weekend smoothie bowl}
 {Vintage shopping}
 {Soul}
 {LUSH order!}
 {Working on some snail mail}
 {Work space}
 {New planner-will do a whole post soon!}
 {The best Kombucha yet!}


 Weekend To-Do list:
-Mother's Day dinner with my family tonight
-Reading
-GofT with my siblings (double feature as I missed last week's :O)
-Snail mail
-Taking some much needed time to relax

Weekend Reading:
-How To Style Product Photograph's With Props
-Little Life Snippets
-A Fresh Start, A New Home
-How I Conquered MyEating Disorder: A Ballet Dancers Story
-The Be Independent Guide: Choose Your Craft


How was your week? What will you do to make this next week better?

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig