28 April 2015

Planner Pages | Mid April

I'm a little behind as these were not even this past weeks planner pages but I still wanted to share them! I recently bought a pineapple printed mini binder from Target and I am in LOVE with it! 


I am using these free printable inserts. They are similar to the Erin Condren layout and I am obsessed with them! I'm using this planner for both business and personal and it is working out really well so far! I decided to punch a project life card to pull together the color scheme. All the stickers are from my shop as well as these free printable stickers! The washi is from Joann's and I made the bunny paper clip.




This is my other planner from Walmart which I use more as a journal at the end of the day to document what I have done. The washi is either from Target or Joann's. All the stickers are from Hey Charlie Shop on etsy (check out her shop! It's full of cuteness!). 

I have more planner pages to show! Let me know if you enjoy these types of posts! :)

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig