03 May 2015

Weekend Routine | May Has Arrived

And I'm not sure how I feel about it. It makes me feel both anxious and excited at the same time. Anxious that life is slipping by me and I'm not taking full advantage of every beautiful day I have, and excited for all the new projects, journeys, and memories I've still yet to take on/make! My mind and heart have been spinning in all different directions but I know I can rest in the Lord's peace knowing He is right beside me through every season of my life. He is holding my right hand through it all! How wonderful is that?! How could I ever fear anything knowing He is always with me?! I can't ever get over that fact (and I hope I never do!)!


 {Decorating my planner}
 {Me beautiful mess}
 {The only good (almost) drug}
 {Shipping out etsy orders-what a blessing it is}
 {What a wonderful decision to make! ;) }
{A much needed LUSH bath after a roller coaster week}

Weekend (or rather Sunday) To-Do List:
-Etsy Orders
-Breakfast with my parents
-Planning my week
-Making banana nicecream
-Game of Thrones with my siblings
-Catching up on blogposts

Weekend Reading:


What have you been up to this weekend? I always love reading your comments! :)


post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig