13 January 2015

Beauty | Current Drugstore Favorites

Wanting to know of some great quality yet affordable makeup?! Then keep reading ;).


Face//Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer. Surprise Surprise, this product ends up in another post...not ;). This has been my go to concealer for the last 3 months! It has the perfect coverage and matches my skin tone well. I love how brightening it is!

Eyes//Loreal Miss Manga Mascara. By far my favorite drugstore mascara that I have ever used! It is amazing at both voluminizing and lengthening! I have really small eyes so the skinny brush is also perfect for grabbing each individual lash. Rimmel Scandaleyes liquid liner. I have been loving this lately! I recently did a review of it here.  Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil. Picked this up on a whim recently as my old brow pencil was a stub. I am really impressed with this one and love it much more than my Essence brow designer!

Lips//EOS lip balm. This one is part of the Holiday Collection. It is in Pomegranate Raspberry. I really love the flavor! I used to not like eos very much, but in the last 6 months it's all I've been using and my lips have never been smoother! Nyx Butter Gloss. In the color "Creme Brulee". These. Are. Amazing!! If you are looking for an amazing quality lip gloss for an affordable price then I highly recommend this one! The color is perfect for everyday and compliments various different skin tones. One of my favorites! I always keep this in my bag! :)

What are your current drugstore beauty favorites?!

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig