02 January 2015

My Opinion On | Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner

A beauty review?! It's been a good while since I've done one. I know a lot of people either love or hate these types of posts but they're actually really fun for me to write. Let me know how you feel about reviews below so I know whether to do them or not in the future! Today I have a review of the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner. I believe I got it at Target for $3.99.





I picked it up on a whim because all my other liquid liners were hurting my eyes. This one has a felt tip and depending on how you hold it you can get either a really thin or thick line. At first I had a hard time with this because the formula is a little different to most eyeliners I have used. It draws on really easily so use a light hand! I find it really easy to control now and doing winged liner with this is a breeze! It is also waterproof (but not impossible to get off). It doesn't hurt my eyes as much as other liquid liners. And it stays on for quite a while without flaking! Also my eyeshadow doesn't transfer onto it (one of my pet peeves!). Overall I am really impressed but this liner and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good liner at a cheap price!



post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig