04 December 2014

Christmas Playlist!

First of all I apologize for not posting on here much recently. I've been working hard on a really exciting video and it has been a pain in the rear end to export. And of course I had no other work ready to go up because I was putting all of my attention to the video, oops. Anyway I have a quick little post today to share all of my favorite Christmas songs! Some of them I prefer by a certain artist/group and others I like by just about anybody (well not anybody but ya know what I mean ;). 


-It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas
-Last Christmas
-White Christmas (classic!)
-Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
-The First Noel
-Feliz Navidad (hehe)
-Happy Christmas (War Is Over) by John Lennon
-The Christmas Song by She and Him
-Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
-Mary Did You Know by The Pentatonix
-Baby It's Cold Outside by She and Him
-Christmas Wish by She and Him


There's a lot more! I love all of the ones by She and Him! I also really like "Last Christmas" by Ashley Tisdale ;). There's a few weird ones like "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas", "Grandma got run over by a Reindeer", etc, etc. 

What are your favorite Christmas/holiday songs?!


post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig