26 November 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!
I wanted to pop a quick post up today just to say how thankful I am for all of you! I've had this little blog for just over a year now and I am quite happy with the progress it has made. Thank you for reading, watching, and commenting! Everyday I look forward to writing, filming, editing, photographing, etc. and I just want you all to know how special you are to me! I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)


Here are a few pics from my iPhone over the last couple of weeks.











I will be spending Thanksgiving with all of my family! I plan on watching the Macy's parade, eating good food (although I don't like thanksgiving food), sitting by the bonfire, and planning our black friday shopping with my sisters! Hope you all have a lovely day!

Xx

Abby
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig