09 October 2014

Shake It Up #1

I'm starting another little series. I love reading "Make up Shake Up's" especially Essie Button's and Kate's from GhostParties! These posts really interest me as I am on a small budget and I love to shop my stash and these always give me inspiration so I thought I would finally start making my own!
This particular one is aimed for a very autumnal, neutral look.  Enjoy!






Face// Maybelline Baby Skin-I've been using this more lately as I really want to do a blogpost on it. At first I didn't know what to think but I am really enjoying it now and it makes my skin look really smooth. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer- I recently picked this up after wanting to try it out for a few months. All I can say is I will definitely be repurchasing it! 

Cheeks// Stila Convertible lip and cheek color in "Peony"- I've talked about this a few times before. I naturally have very colorful cheeks so I tend to stay away from blush but on the rare occasion this is my go to! It's such a lovely rose/mauve color and it looks so natural on my very pale complexion.

Eyes// Covergirl eyeshadow quad in "Sheerly Nudes". this is such a perfect everyday quad! I love all the colors as they are not quite matte nor shimmery. They have the perfect amount of sheen and look great paired with a bold lip! Maybelline The Rocket Mascara-hmm not sure how I feel about this yet. It applies quite clumpy on my lashes and seems to flake throughout the day. I will say it does provide me with a good amount of volume though :).

Lips// Maybelline Baby Lips in "Berry Soft"-This is my go to lip product right now! I love this color for the fall! It pairs really nicely with any look I wear. Plus it's very moisturizing which is a must for the fall/winter as I get very dry lips! Bite Beauty lip gloss in "Strange Fruit"- I LOVE this product! It's such a unique and beautiful color. It's very magenta-y which I really adore as it's not your average plum, berry, or wine color. This pairs really well with the baby lips and I have been/will continue to wear this all season along!


And that concludes my first "Shake It Up" post! I hope you like this series! 

Hope you all are having a lovely week!


xx
Abby

Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig