11 October 2014

In the Fall

It's almost half through October and Fall has made its appearance! As I've said before Fall/Autumn is my favorite season! I love everything about it! The fashion, weather, Thanksgiving, bonfires, pumpkin, the color of the leaves, etc. I'm truly happiest this time of year (not that I'm not happy the rest of the year). And so with that said I wanted to do a quick post today to get you all in the mood for fall!

How cute are these cookies that Hayley Solano made?! Her Instagram is one of my top 5 favorites! Check her blog out here- http://www.blog.hayleysolano.com

I just can't get over this Halloween themed package one of my pen pals sent me! So sweet!

Of course I've decorated my room for fall too!

Even my etsy shop is in the fall spirit! I have all kinds of different fall/Halloween designs of stickers and I will be releasing some Thanksgiving ones VERY soon ;)

                           
Also this is currently my phone background! It's so pretty! (Source oanabefort.com)


Hope this post got you even more excited for our current season! Let me know of some of your favorite things about fall in the comments as i would Love to chat with you all!


Xx

Abby






Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig