22 October 2014

Lip Picks | Autumn/Fall

Continuing on with my "Lip Picks" series, today I have my Autumn/Fall edition. For some reason in the fall I tend to wear lip products a lot more compared to any other season. I guess I really like bold lips? It's weird as the rest of the year I wouldn't give them the time of day, haha. Without further a do here are my top Lip products for this season!






(swatches from top to bottom-ELF "Crimson Crush", BITE Beauty "Strange Fruit", Stila "Patina", Too Faced "Sex Pot", Bare Minerals "Rebel", Maybelline Baby Lips "Berry Soft", Tarte-unknown?.) 


I love all of these colors! Most of them are very mauve/berry as you can tell and I think that just looks so nice this time of year. I love the red color from elf as it's very build-able and easy to work with. The color "Strange Fruit" by Bite beauty has gotten a lot of use out of me lately, it's just unlike any other color I've had before and I think it looks so cool! I also just rediscovered "Rebel" from Bare Minerals and I am in love with it! It goes so well on top of so many lipsticks and I love the minty feeling it gives my lips! :)

And that about raps my Autumn/Fall "Lip Picks". If you have any more questions about these products put them below and I will answer!


Have a great week!!


xx
Abby

Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig