27 October 2014

Favorite Fall/Autumn Activities


   


   






With the end of October fast approaching and the winter months right around the corner I am no where near ready to say good bye to fall! For me it seems Fall always comes and goes the quickest which really is a shame as it is the most beautiful season! And so in November I plan to do as many fall festivities as I can! October was pretty successful but I think November will be even better! ;)
                    

These pictures were from a Pumpkin Festival my parents and I went to over the weekend!

Other Things I love doing in the Fall/Autumn

1. Pumpkin Patch. (done)
2. Hayerides. (done)
3. Corn Maze. (done)
4. Bonfires.
5. Movie nights.
6. Long Walks.
7. Baking.
8. Drinking coffee. (done everyday, duh;)
9. Decorating. (done...a long time ago:)
10. Having the house completely open and the fresh air going throughout the house! (done)
11. Reading, all day even. (done)

Let me know of your favorite Fall activities below!

xx

Abby

Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig