03 April 2014

LUSH Goodies

Hello my lovelies!

So today is part two of my haul. This is all the stuff I bought at LUSH. I had a gift card for the mall from my brother since Christmas and I finally decided on what I wanted to spend it on. I actually didn't know how much was on it! I thought it was like $10-25 but was pleasantly surprised when I checked out and it covered all $40 dollars of my purchase! It's the little things in life like that, that just make me so happy and appreciative :) I still don't know how much is left on it ;)
I obviously wanted to check out the Easter line! I think it's my favorite line from LUSH :)
I got the carrots! These were $12.00 I think. All you do is swish it around in your bath a couple times and it creates bubbles :)
This is the smaller egg bath bomb. I don't remember what it's called but it was $4.95
I also got the bigger one! It has a "surprise" inside ;) $12.95
And last but not least I got the bunny bubble bar! I'm gonna have a hard time using this because it's so darn cute!! $6.95

And that is all I got! I'm super excited to use these but will have a hard time because they're all too stinkin adorable ;)

Xoxo
Abby





Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig