02 April 2014

Ikea Room Decor Haul

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all having a wonderful week thus far! mine has kinda been a bit rocky. but hopefully it will only get better now! :) 

Yesterday my mom and I took a trip to Ikea and a mall outside of our home town. It was a lovely day with my mom and I thought I would show you what I picked up! I didn't want to post another haul on my youtube channel so I thought I would share here. This will be split into two parts. Ikea is up first ;)



on the right are these cute fabric frames! i love the different textures and patterns of them and thought they would be a good addition to my room :) i also got these napkins for blog photos.


now i already have these two items in white but i absolutely love them so i got another vase in this green color and a matching pink tray.




i adore how these look together!



I've needed a mirror like this for quite some time now but was picky as to which one i should get. i went with this one because its simple and cheap! it was like $10.00 :)


I love any kind of pretty storage boxes! i have soo many!! haha but you really can't go wrong with having an abundance of something like this. I'm always reorganizing everything in my room and i wanted to update some older boxes that needed to retire.


and that is everything i picked up from ikea! part two is coming soon and it might have something to do with LUSH ;)

Hope you enjoyed this post!

xoxo
Abby

Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig