10 October 2013

My first post!

Alright so this is going to be my first post! How exciting ;) this is just gonna be a preview of what is to come on this little blog I'd like to call "Tutus and Pearls". By the name you can obviously tell it's gonna be girly ;) I will be posting product reviews, fashion posts(ootds), pretty pictures, etc. I hope you enjoy it and will want to come along on this journey with me! All I want to achieve is to put a little more sparkle in your day and make you smile :)

I also have a YouTube channel and would LOVE for you to subscribe :D

http://youtube.com/user/GlitzyDancer72

Follow me on all these other social media sites to keep up with what I'm doing :)

Twitter: GlitzyDancer7
Instagram: Glitzydancerr
Tumblr: jemapelleabigail.tumblr.com 

Much love
Abby<3



These are a few photos I've taken In the last couple of weeks:) enjoy!

And this last picture is of me if you wanna know what I look like ;p





Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig