26 May 2014

Life through my iPhone #3

Hello everyone and Happy Memorial Day!

Hope you all have had a fantastic weekend :)

Today I have my 3rd 'life through my iPhone' post. Hope you enjoy ;)

I have been obsessed with my watermelon smoothies! So satisfying after being out in this Florida heat!
This is an outfit I wore this week. I really liked it! Top- brandy Melville, skirt- Tj Maxx, kimono- nordstrom rack.
I blended some frozen pineapple with some coconut juice and made this amazing concoction...it kinda tasted like a dole whip ;)
I've really been enjoying this concealer from Nyx! It's almost out :o
And last night I tried Quest pasta for the first time!! I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was! A review will be up soon on my health/fitness blog TutusandPineapple.blogspot.com :)


And that's pretty much all I've been up to! I also recently got into to watching Modern Family with my mom and omg were obsessed!! We bought seasons 1-4 :o

Hope you all have a lovely week!

Xoxo
Abby








Share:

2 comments

Unknown said...

Nice photos! I have the same concealer and I love it!

xx, Be || lovefrombe

Unknown said...

Thanks! i loved it too...its out now ;)

xoxo
Abby

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig