07 April 2016

Lots of Outgoing Mail

I've been meaning to share some of my recent outgoing and incoming mail for a while now! I've finally found the time to sit down and gather all the photos to share with you all. These are pieces I've mailed out within the past month. I'll do a post on some incoming mail soon (I've received so many beautiful pieces of mail!).

If you have any questions about anything please do not hesitate to ask! :)


A small letter for a pen-pal from Russia.
 A fun flipbook for a new pen-pal.
 A summery piece for a friend from Thailand.
 A little fold out on it's way to Indonesia. 
 A really fun flipbook for a friend in California.
 Another gorgeous flipbook for a special friend in Canada.
 More pieces headed out to friends in California and Texas!

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig