09 April 2016

The Weekend Guide #14

Happy Saturday, everyone!

Today is honestly the most beautiful day! The sun is shining, the temperature is perfect, and there is 0% humidity. I'm sure this will be our last weekend of nice weather before Florida goes bat shit crazy on us again. I really cannot express how much I hate the heat (I'm sure you all are tired of hearing about it).

Anyway I woke up early this morning to go to the gym. It was my last training session before my competition next weekend! It went really well and I think I'm ready both physically, and mentally. I'm really excited to throw it down with some of my best workout buddies. CrossFit has given me such an amazing group of supportive friends, and I feel so privileged to work alongside them day in and day out.  

The rest of the day calls for a little bit of work and rest. I have some side projects and deadlines I need to meet, as well as some YouTube work to catch up on. I still have yet to finish House of Cards (I know, I know. I'm taking forever.) so I'm hoping to finish that up this weekend as well! 

I finished Arrested Development the other night and I don't know what to watch now. I tried watching The Ranch but I wasn't really into it (the fake live studio audience really annoys me). So please let me know if you have any netflix recommendations! 

Anyway, I think that's enough blabbering from me for now. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Only 3 more weeks until GoT ;))).

 1. New prints from my shop! I have my own domain now! Things are getting pretty serious ;).
2. My planner pages this week. I used the new May Flowers Mystery Kit from my shop. I'm so obsessed with this color scheme at the moment.

Good Reads: 

Watch This:


Some Tunes:


post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig