23 March 2016

Spring Edit

Spring has officially sprung down here in Florida and I am switching out all my products and belongings to better suite the sunnier days and warmer weather.

It's no secret around here that I am not a fan of warm weather, but I still get excited for longer days full of picnics, hiking, and laying out in the sun (not too long though because red head problems, lol).

Today I'm sharing all the products I am switching out for the warmer months. Everything is a bit lighter and brighter and it's really perked up my skin, body, and soul.

Skin- I've switched back to the Lush Eau Roma Water as my toner as I'm sure my face will start to get more hyper pigmentation in the warmer months. The rose and lavender combination is really soothing and calming on my skin, and helps battle the redness and irritation that I suffer with.

Makeup- Starting off with primer. I go for Benefits Porefessional to prep my face and reduce the appearance of  pores. I've been using the Tarte Amazonian Clay Powder Foundation for the past couple of months. I find it's just the right coverage I need. It's super light on the skin and doesn't end up oxidizing throughout the day. For blush (on the rare occasion that I wear it) I've been going for this cream blush from Anthropologie. It's from the brand The Artist's Studio and it's the shade "Fresh Pink". It's a really pretty shade and isn't too harsh on my already (quite) pink complexion. I've been going for a simple eye look lately with just washing a bit of Stila Kitten all over the eyes and calling it a day. It's really simple but still looks fresh and put together. For highlight I've been obsessed with Benefit Watt's Up as it's the perfect champagne highlight and it makes my skin look sun kissed. To finish off with lips I've been reaching for a Tarte LipSurgence in the shade "Glaze". I'm in love with the formulation of these and this color is the perfect nude pink for this time of year. For added moisture on my lips I also love the EOS lip balm in Vanilla Mint. by far my favorite lip balm at the moment! 

Hair- I've been keeping things super simple with my hair. I'm in need of a hair cut so styling has been a bit of a challenge. The Lush Sea Spray Mist has really helped to add much needed texture while still looking laid back. 

Body- I've changed out my dark, musky scents for something lighter. I picked up this scent by Zum Mist in the scent "Sea Salt". It's the perfect beachy scent and I always get asked what I'm wearing when I wear this out. It also doubles as a room mist so it's safe to say my room currently smells like a beach hut :). For the bath I only picked one thing from the Lush Easter range. I chose the Which Came First? bath bomb. To me this smells just like that signature "Lush" scent. It features a mix of citrus, vanilla, and gardenia extract. You can crack it open to find a hidden bath bomb inside in the shape of a sweet little chick. It's also good value for money as you can use it in three different baths!


And it's all for my Spring Edit this year. I'm sure I'll have more to say on the subject of Spring though (spring playlist coming soon!). Let me know what you're most looking forward to this spring! Any vacation/holiday plans?! I think we're going to Disney World for my birthday so I am ecstatic for June to get here! ;)
post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig