25 March 2016

The Weekend Guide #13

Happy Easter weekend everyone!

I'm looking forward to some much needed time spent with my family! We are all getting together this Sunday and I always have the best time surrounded by all of them. They are truly the best family and I am beyond blessed!

I am so thankful for Jesus' blood and that He gave His life so that through Him we have everlasting life. It is finished. WE are forgiven. I could never comprehend how much He loves us and what He went through to save us. I am constantly overwhelmed by His mercy and grace. I need never live in fear for He has already overcome the world. 



1. This week's outgoing.
2. Where I'll be for good chunk of the weekend.

Good Reads:

Watch This:

Some Tunes:


post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig