02 December 2015

December Bucket List

Sorry I've been quiet around here lately. I've been quite busy in the last week! Thankfully I have some time off for a bit so I have lots of time to catch up with things around here. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I did! My whole family came over and we had lots of fun. We stayed up till past midnight watching movies. It was great.

Today I am sharing my December bucket list. It is stuff that is actually possible for me to get done so I am going to try my hardest to get everything ticked off! ;) 


  1. Drive to the middle of the state and stargaze with my favorite people.
  2. Bake vegan Christmas treats.
  3. Leave random love notes in public places.
  4. Wrap my gifts early.
  5. Have as many Christmas movie nights as possible.
  6. Go to our local ice skating rink.
  7. Drive around to see Christmas lights.
  8. Visit my grandparents more.
  9. Build a better work space for myself.
  10. Take each day as it comes and not forget the true meaning of this season!
Hope you all have a lovely month full of love and light!

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig