25 November 2015

Giving Thanks

"Thanksgiving is not a holiday, It's a lifestyle"

This whole year for me I have been focusing on gratitude. Being thankful for every moment I get to serve, for the hard times for they teach me many lessons, and thankful to continue to grow and learn in every opportunity I get. Here is my gratitude list. The list never ends but here is a small peak at it. 

  1. My Lord and Saviour who never leads me astray.
  2. My family. They are my rock.
  3. The ability to move. Walk, run, dance, lift. There are so many I know who can't and I must honor my ability to move in anyway I can.
  4. To work for myself. If you told me this time last year I would be working from home I probably would have cried. It's a dream come true and I am thankful for everyday I get to work and serve from the comfort of my bedroom.
  5. Music. I don't know what I'd do without it. I could never be lonely whilst music is on. 
  6. My health. I'm the healthiest I've been in my whole life, both mentally and physically. Recovery is hard but it does get better.
  7. To ability to create. For myself, for others, or for my business. Creating anything is the best therapy.
  8. My dog Bailey. She came at such a hard time in my life and brought immense joy amongst sorrow. She is the sweetest blessing and I cherish her so much.
  9. Love. To love. To be loved back.
  10. And I'm thankful for all of you! Seriously, each and every one of you. Whether new or old I appreciate all your support and love! Responding to your comments is one of my favorite things and I can't show my gratitude enough!
That got a lot deeper than I intended. Sorry, haha. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving celebrating with their families! Eat a lot of food (or if you're like me and don't like Thanksgiving food don't let other people bother you about it, hehe ;). 


post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig