17 December 2015

Current Favorite Blogs

I feel like it's been a while since I've shared the love. There are a lot of really great blogs popping up every day and it's hard to find ones that fit your interests just so. I've found some really great ones recently, both new and old, and I thought it was about time I shared their greatness with you all!

Grab a cup of coffee, turn on some music and enjoy. 



  • Abigail Halpin - Illustration. An artist after my own heart. Abigail posts about her beautiful illustrations as well as sharing some freebies of her work from time to time. Check out her blog if you are a fellow art enthusiast like myself.
  • Beloved Bluebird. Rachelle's blog is just so full of beautiful photography and inspiration. She really has a way with words as well. I love how all her posts are so short and sweet yet leave a big impact. 
  • Breakfast At Vogue. Okay that's it, I think Courtney has the very best style! She always looks so flawless and put together without looking like it took her hours to do so. She posts about beauty and fashion and is definitely one of my new favorites! I always smile with delight with when I see a new post from her! 
  • Joy Felicity Jane. A stunning lifestyle blog full of incredible inspiration. This blog inspires me to live more intentionally and also gives me a real need to travel. Felicity's posts are always gorgeous and her photography is just perfect. 
  • Nishaantishu. Another stunning travel and lifestyle blog. Freya really captures the most beautiful moments and leaves me itching to get out of this country and explore this beautiful temporary home or ours. I also really enjoy her more simpler posts. They remind me that in the end the little things are really worth more than any big thing. 
And those are my current favorite blogs to read! Please check all these ladies out as I'm sure you will all fall in love with them as I have. :)

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig