21 June 2015

Beauty Radar #1

Although I wouldn't consider myself a beauty blogger anymore I still get lots of enjoyment out of adding a natural glow to my face, perfecting my brows, and adding a pop of color on my lips (even if it's just 2 days a week). I don't want to do a monthly favorites necessarily but more of a "Beauty Radar" where I show what products I'm currently loving (or loathing) every now and then. Let me know what you think of this idea!   

Face- Lush Eau Roma Water Toner. I bought this about 2 months ago in hope that it would help with my sensitive skin. I was intrigued that it had both rose and lavender oils which results in the most heavenly/relaxing scent there is! I spray this on in the morning to wake myself up and give a little hydration to my skin. It's one of my favorite parts of the day as it is so refreshing and really helps my skin to look glowy and healthy by the time I put my makeup on. This product has really helped the redness in my skin to fade which is exactly what I was hoping for! I will definitely be purchasing this again (and again)!

Eyes- Almay Liquid Liner. Whenever I need a new liner I always tend to go for brands geared for more sensitive skin. I have really sensitive eyelids that tend to be allergic to most eyeliners so I need something that is a bit more gentle. I have had such a hard time finding a good drugstore alternative but I think this one will do the job for now! It lasts all day without flaking or smudging and doesn't seem to bother eyes until about 5 hours in. I really like the plastic applicator as well as it's really easy to control! :)

Lips- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil. This is one of the shades from the Sephora VIB birthday gift this year. It's in the shade "Rikugien" and it is the perfect mauve/nude shade for everyday wear (pictured worn in the last photo)! The formula of these are amazing! They last all day and don't bleed/smudge for hours! I would recommend adding a little lip balm before though as I can see them being quite drying.

EOS Lip Balm in Coconut Milk. This is the current EOS I am using and I absolutely love it! I think it is a bit more moisturizing than any of the other flavors I've tried. I slather this all over my lips before bed and wake up with soft and smooth lips! I am a huge fan of EOS products and this did not let me down (glad I have a back up!;))

So there you have it. What's currently on my "Beauty Radar". Are there any new products you would recommend? Anything you think I'm missing that I should absolutely try?! Let me know! 

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig