05 April 2015

Happy Easter!

Just wanted to pop a quick post up to wish you all a Happy Easter!



I went to sunrise service with my family this morning and it was so beautiful. The service is right on the bay (in southern Florida) so the view is always stunning! It always puts me in my place. Jesus died for us. He took away our sin. He has paid the debt. We have everlasting life trough Him. We need never not to be afraid. He loved us with an unconditional love. He is the way, truth, and life! He is coming back! Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus! Thank you for loving me far beyond what I could ever deserve. 



23 Jesus replied, "The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified. 
24 I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. 
25 The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.



5 As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robesitting on the right side, and they were alarmed. 
6 "Don't be alarmed," he said. "You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene,who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. 
7 But go, tell his disciples and Peter, 'He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you.' "

I hope you all are having a lovely day with your family! If you don't celebrate than I wish you a very happy Sunday! 

My plans for the day include-spending time with family, eating chocolate, being still, laughing, giving thanks, hiding eggs, and taking it all in. All the beauty in my life. It is every where! God is such an artist! The very best!


Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig