10 February 2015

Some Stationary Favs

We all know by now how obsessed I am with stationary. How can you not like the papery goodness of some good quality stationary bits?! I have quite the collection I am not going to lie, but I also use it all! I have a couple of pen pals, and run an Etsy shop so any kind of stationary is always at hand! I thought today I would share some of my favorite bits. :)


Pink Floral notebook-I write all of my inspiration in this one. I got it from Michael's a couple of years ago.

Washi Tape dispenser-I love this little thing! It is from target and came with 5 different washi tapes.

Clipboard-I keep all my daily tasks clipped to this. Also any etsy projects I am currently working on.

Fawn notebook-The cutest notebook ever! I have to be honest, I haven't used this yet. It's too cute and I don't want to waste it by filling it up with my chicken scratch hand writing, hehe.

Sharpies-duh...need I explain more?

Sticky Notes-I always get mine from the Target dollar section as they always have the cutest ones! 

Washi Tape-I have too much for my own good! It is my ultimate weakness! My favorite places to get them are Joann's, Michael's, Target, and Walmart.

And there you have it, some of my current favorite stationary bits! What are you some of your favorites?! am I missing anything in my collection?! ;)

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig