09 February 2015

Weekend Routine | All by Myself

Happy Monday to you all! I hope you have an amazing week filled with many smiles! Today I am sharing yet again what I have been up to over the weekend. 
{Stickers from my Etsy Shop!}
 Friday was a pretty average day. It included a trip to Target, Crossfit, and finishing Downton Abbey season 5 with my parents! Now I'm ready to start it all over again. ;)
 {^Sneaky peek at a new post/video!}
 Saturday I was home alone most of the day so that meant filming, taking blog photos, and having a concert in room. I jammed all day to The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Belle and Sebastian, Jason Mraz, Two Door Cinema Club, Bombay Bicycle Club, and Coldplay...pretty much all the good music. and then that night I went to my brother and sister in laws house to hang with some of my siblings. We stayed till almost 2 in the morning talking, laughing, baking, and just enjoying each others company, I live for these kind of nights!
 {I got my hair cut this week! I can finally wear my hair down again! :)}
Sunday I edited and uploaded a new video! I also stocked up on some supplies for my Etsy shop (new products coming soon!), and then visited my Sister, brother in law, and 3 of my nieces and nephews. And to wrap up the weekend I watched The Book Thief with my parents last night...it was seriously good and I don't know why I haven't seen it sooner! 

What did you get up to weekend?! I love seeing how people spend their weekend, that's why these posts are always my favorite to read, and write! :)
post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig