05 January 2015

Toucher Uppers

I'm not a huge fan of touching up my makeup throughout the day. Most of the time I cannot be bothered, but when I'm out and about all day and know I will be seeing a lot of people here is what I would bring with me.


Face//Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer -Perfect to correct any blemish or dark circle that may pop up. also the sponge applicator makes it easy and convenient to blend in. Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder -My holy grail powder! Keeps all the oil at bay without looking cakey. Real Techniques Duo Fiber Face Brush -I have been loving this brush lately! I would love to do a review on the Real Techniques brushes I got for Christmas if any of you are interested! :)

Eyes//Benefit They're Real Mascara -So happy I finally have the full size of this! This is perfect for giving life back to some dreary lashes. Benefit Gimme Brow -Still testing this out but I think this is perfect for on the go when your brows might get a little crazy and out of place. 

Lips//Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips -I'm going to try and not talk about this too much as I have talked about it enough. This is perfect for putting over any lip color. It instantly adds moisture, gloss, shine, and fullness!

Perfume//Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Rollerball -The perfect scent for on the go. I think it is lovely for any occasion. Marc Jacobs can do no wrong. ;)

Hair//Bobby pins, and hair ties. I must have these with my at all times as my hair can really drive me nuts!


P.s. The makeup bag is from a local shop in Massachusetts. I forget the brand and name of the shop. Sorry! 



post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig