04 January 2015

Weekend Routine | Shmoozing

This weekend was spent at home shmoozing along. I caught up with some blogs and YouTube videos, planned some future blogposts/videos, and stayed up till 3:00 in the morning with my siblings (Cards Against Humanity will do that to you ;). Tonight Downton Abbey comes back on in the states and I am soo excited!! It is a pretty big deal in my family! We all gather around in our small little living room and cuddle up with blankets. It is bliss :). What did you get up to this weekend?!

I have been trying out some of Benefit's skin care. I'll let you all know how it works for me in the future. 
 Blogging away!
 A really sweet card my sister in law got me for Christmas<3.
 Makeup drawer madness! I need to sort this out so I can do a makeup collection!
 I have been reading "Yes Please" by Amy Poehler and o my gosh it's so good! A must read if you love Amy! ;)
This is what my to-do list has been looking like! At least I took a break to do some laundry! ;) hehe.



post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig