22 January 2015

OUTFIT | Dressed Up Flannel

Fear not, for my days of posing in my bedroom are almost long gone! Trust me I'm cringing as much as anybody else who has to see this. But still I wanted to share how I dress up flannel. It is one of my favorite ways to style flannel as it just is so comfy but yet still looks put together. Also I have shown this flannel in a few posts before so sorry, but it is my favorite one soo... ;)

If you watched my Q&A video then you would recognize this look. Also I have been making a point to actually do stuff with my hair recently...I am trying to hold off cutting it short for as long as possible!

Outfit Details
Flannel//Marshall's
Tank Top//Old Navy
Skirt//Old Navy
Necklace//Gift from my sister
Headband//don't remember :o
Booties//(not shown) Target



post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig