23 January 2015

The Lip First Aid Kit

I am very prone to dry, flaky, cracked lips. It doesn't matter how much water I drink, or how often I apply chap stick, I will always have this battle with my lips. Although my lips are no where near as bad as they used to be I still like to be prepared for any lip emergency(?). Pretty much what I'm trying to say is I have a lot of lip balm, chap stick, treatments, etc. so I am just going to share what I like to call my "Lip First Aid Kit". Phew...that was hard to get out into words.

Products//EOS Lip Balms- You know the drill with these. These are my go-to, and I love that they are 95% organic. LUSH Lip Scrub- In the photo I have the Santa's lip scrub but I also have the Bubblegum one as well. This is a miracle product for me! Makes my lips feel fresh and new! LUSH Lip Gloss- This is not a treatment or balm...I still don't know why I keep this in here? haha. Cake Batter Chapstick- hmm well funny enough I don't like cake. I think I got these both as gifts. I love the peppermint, and spearmint chaptick's but this one is a little too sweet for me. Still works great though! L.L. Bean lip balm.- I cannot find a link for this. My parents got this for me when they went to Maine. I do really love this! It's so minty! My favorite flavor is mint if you didn't know ;).

And those are all the products I like to keep handy for my lips. Do you have any good lip treatment recommendations?! I'd love to hear them! :)


post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig