28 January 2015

Current Favorite Beauty Splurges

I'm not one to spend a lot of money on things, especially beauty as I just don't have the budget. But I am also very blessed with an amazing family that spoil me on Christmas/birthdays etc. Also whenever I do have spare money to blow you betcha it is always spent on beauty products! ;) Today I am sharing my current favorite beauty products worth the splurge! "Treat Yo Self" day was yesterday (to all my Parks and Rec fans!) so why not join in on the fun, eh?! 

Eyes: 
I know, I know I'm talking about this again! But hear me out, I use this way more than my Naked 3 palette (and any other palettes) and it is only $36.00! Seriously a huge deal for the quality of this product! These shadows are so buttery, and smooth, and they never crease on me! I just now noticed I didn't take a picture of the eyeshadow colors (doh!) but you can seriously use this on all occasions, and get a huge variety of looks out of this! :)

Lorac Front of the Line Pro liquid liner. Still my favorite liquid liner up to date. It is so easy to control, stays all day, doesn't flake, and creates the perfect wings, hassle free! I wish it wasn't so expensive.

Benefit's They're Real Mascara. Surprise, surprise. not. I'm not going to go into detail with this because I'm sure you know all about it! It is a miracle product ;). 

Real Techniques Nic's Picks. I got these for Christmas this year, and I was elated when I opened them! These are probably the nicest brushes I've ever owned! I kind of want to do a whole post dedicated to them! I will definitely only buy Real Techniques from now on.

Highlight:
High Beam. Another product I've talked way too much about! This is my most used highlight because- A. It compliments my skin tone very nicely B. It makes me look healthy and C. It lasts a really long time! I've had this sample size for over 2 years now (is that gross?)! 

Lips: 
Benefit Bene Balms. I have 3 out of the 4 available. I got them one sale after Christmas! I have really been enjoying these and wrote a whole post on them here.

Tarte Lip Surgence. I only have a couple of minis but I wear them all the time! They're really moisturizing, provide beautiful color pay off, and again they last all day! I also have the Burst of Energy Skintuitive Lip Surgence and I love it!! 

Etc:
Soap and Glory Righteous Body Butter. I've only recently tried this but I am in love! I love the smell, the texture, and the amazing moisture it gives my body without being too greasy! I am dying to try some more Soap and Glory products so please put your recommendations below! :)

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume. My all time favorite. This is my signature scent, and I wouldn't be surprised if it stayed that way my whole life! Although I still do want the Daisy Dream scent as well ;).

Benefit It's Potent eye cream. I have been using this in my night time skin care routine and have noticed a big difference in my under eye circles! It brightens the area, de puffs, and smooths out any little rough patches. I've never used an eye cream before, but I really have noticed a difference since using this!


And those are all my current favorite splurges! What are some of your current "Treat Yo Self" products?! ;)


*sorry for the excessive explanation points and winky faces in this post!!!! ;)


post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig