27 January 2015

Favorite Lip Combo | January 2015

I have been wearing a lot more lip products recently due to the really nice beauty gift sets I got for Christmas. I have found the perfect lip duo for me, and I'm having a hard time straying away from it. It's perfect for all year round, and really compliments my complexion. If you are looking for a new nude lip combo then keep on reading!


The Magical Nude Lip Duo:
NYX Lip Liner in "Nude Beige"I have never been one for lip liners, mainly because I thought they were an unnecessary extra step in my makeup routine, but after beauty gurus like Essie Button, or Amelia Liana have been raving about lip liners recently I thought I should give them a go. If you watch Amelia Liana then you know how much she loves Charlotte Tillbury's lip liner in "Pillow Talk"! Now I haven't ever tried the Charlotte Tillbury "Pillow Talk" but if it is any better than this NYX one than that is pretty darn amazing as I absolutely love this liner from NYX! It's not too drying, lasts all day, and is such a beautiful color! I definitely need to try more lip liners as they really make all the difference! 

Laura Mercier Lip Glace in "Blush" (currently out of stock). I got this in the Sephora Favorites lip set for Christmas. I was instantly drawn to this color because it's such a beautiful rose/nude shade. First off I have to say the formula of this lip gloss is stunning! It glides on the lips so beautifully with out being too sticky, it smells absolutely divine, and it is just all around amazing, and probably one of the best glosses I've tried up to date! If you can get your hands on this I would highly recommend you try it out! It is a staple in my everyday makeup bag, and it will probably stay that way for a while! :)

What is your current favorite lip combo?!




post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig