30 January 2015

Favorite Vintage Decor Pieces

My mom started me young, She would take me thrifting with her all the time! We would go out all day hitting up every thrift, vintage, second hand, charity shop we could find! At the time it was completely normal for me and I didn't really understand what we were doing, but I knew I liked it. We would come across everything from old vintage doors/windows (which we have hanging on our walls), vinyls, jewelry, furniture, clothing, etc. We were really good at finding some gems amongst the blur/beautiful catastrophe of it all. We still do it to this day, and they will always be some of my fondest memories! It's no secret that I love anything vintage/shabby chic, and my room is decked out it in all, so today I thought I would share some of my favorite vintage finds. 

Would any of you like to see a thrifting tips type of post?! Do you have any tips yourself?! Leave them in the comments! :)


post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig