23 September 2014

Fall/Autumn Tunes

I've wanted to do a post and/or video about music for a longgg time! Music has always been such a huge part of me! I love getting nosey on spotify and stalking all my friends to see what they're listening to. I always have music playing! The only time I don't have it playing is when I'm watching youtube videos, haha. So anyways enough blabbering here are some of my favorite songs for fall/autumn this year! :)




Fall/Autumn Tunes. 

Touch//Troye Sivan
Feather on the Clyde//Passenger
Hearts on Fire//Passenger
Big Jet Plane//Angus and Julia Stone
Settle//Two Door Cinema Club
New Map//M83
Say Something//A Great Big World
To Me//Chet Faker
Giorgio by Moroder//Daft Punk
Autumn//Bombay Bicycle Club
Eyes Off You//Bombay Bicycle Club
Life Support//Sam Smith
Trying to be cool//Pheonix
Your Hand in Mine//Explosions In The Sky
Human Qualities//Explosions In The Sky
Come On My Soul//Rend Collective

I have many, many more but I really don't want to bore you! haha.
Let me know of some your favorite songs/artists as I am ALWAYS on the look out for new music!

xoxo
Abby
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig