31 August 2014

Life through my iPhone #6



It's time for another "life through my iPhone". These are my favorite type of posts to read and post as I am nosey and like to know what people do with their lives ;)
        
A beautiful letter from my friend Nastassja! look at that pop-up card! so amazing :)



A picture from my Instagram. I actually haven't been wearing much makeup all month ;)


I've been drinking a lottttt of green smoothies! I cannot get enough!


I've been really obsessed with EOS lately. I used to not reach for these that often but now i use them everyday :)

Another smoothie. Also I made Bliss Balls this past week for a pre/post work out snack. They are really good and give me all the energy I need for my work out!


My parents have a really cute decorated bathroom. This is a view from the bathtub.


With some really extreme CrossFit workouts lately a LUSH  bath was a must ;)


Some beautiful flowers at a Fresh Market store :)


Trying Aloe Juice for the first time! omg its sooo good!


I love eating pretty food! <3


And that's about it! last night I went bowling with my siblings and we're going again tonight! I got 4 strikes last night (kinda a big deal for me;)

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

xoxo
Abby
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig