18 June 2016

Disney Photo Diary | Epcot

Continuing on with my Disney photo diary. We spent the second day in Epcot. Epcot is one of my favorites because it seems to be way more relaxed than any of the other parks. There aren't as many kids and everyone seems to be in a much chiller mood. 


We started the day off with Spaceship Earth (the ride inside the ball) as we usually do. We had a fastpass for Test Track which came in handy as that line is always ridiculous! We hadn't been on Test Track since they've updated it and it's safe to say that the update was definitely better! We also went on Mission Space which we've never done before for some reason. We also managed to get in the Finding Nemo ride and the Pixar Short Film Festival. After we finished everything in Future Land we proceeded to take on the World Showcase, my very favorite part!


Cheesy.
My brothers trying to act cool.
This turtle stole my heart. 
 In the Coke exhibit I was offered a free slushy in honor of my birthday. I shared it amongst my brothers :).
 Fam bam.
Inside The Land. This place brings back so much nostalgia for me. It smells exactly the same and it is heavenly! We were able to go on Soarin as well. Usually the line is ridiculous! 
My try hard brother in the UK.
French pastries in Paris.
 France.
 My mom and I got henna tattoos in Morocco. We used to get them every time we were in Epcot so it was fun to continue the tradition! 
China.
 The Ball at night right before we left. All in all it was a wonderful day! So very thankful for this magical weekend with my family! We're planning on going again in the fall! We were able to upgrade our tickets at a very low price so we get two more park days! 



 I hope you enjoyed a peek at my Disney trip. Tell me, have you ever been to a Disney park? If so which one is your favorite?

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig