16 June 2016

Disney Photo Diary | Magic Kingdom

As most of you know, I spent this past weekend in Disney World with my family. 
I had such a wonderful time. I think the whole Disney experience gets better as you get older because you appreciate it so much more and are able to comprehend what it means to be there. 

I practically grew up in Disney World. We were annual pass holders for a while so sometimes we would go every month. It was the same magic every time, but I don't know even at my older age it still feels just as special. I'm so relieved that getting older doesn't involve growing tired of Disney. 

We went to the Magic Kingdom on Saturday and Epcot on Sunday. We stayed at the All Star Music Resort. It was so fun being in a hotel room with my family again. Nothing really changed in our attitudes about the whole ordeal. We still fought over who got the first shower, lol. I guess some things never change. 


Cinderella's Castle.
I used a lot of Snapchat filters. I couldn't resist all the Disney ones! 
The boat ride over to Magic Kingdom!
Cheesy family shots. 
Main Street USA.
 Entering Tomorrowland. We started with Space Mountain. 
 Cool artsty photo of me through my brother's sunglasses. 
 Raspberry smoothie. This was heavenly!
 On the carousel.
 No words for this picture.
 My brother was ecstatic to be in Disney, lol. 
 We waited 70 minutes to go on Peter Pan (a 3 minute ride). Why is this ALWAYS the longest line at the Magic Kingdom?? I really don't understand, lol. 
My family is the last 3 rows. A bunch of nuts, I know. 
Cliche picture of their infamous balloons. 
When in Rome. Right?
 Sunset in Main Street USA. So pretty. 
A quick shot of our hotel. We stayed in the Jazz section.

I am very thankful that my family was safe and sound during the mass shooting. I can't even begin to fathom the hurt those families affected by this feel. Also for the little boy that went missing at the Grand Floridian. Those parents will be dealing with that grief for the rest of their lives. No more judgement or hate. Love everyone with everything you have. At the end of the day all we have is each other. This weekend was a great reminder for me. 

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig