29 March 2016

New In: Skincare

2016 has been the year of skincare for me so far. I've really found some amazing products that are a great match for my skin. I've never tried anything from Origins before but when I was in Sephora a couple weeks ago a kind lady talked me into purchasing a value set. It came with 4 products including the GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer, the GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser, The Original Skin Renewal Serum, and The Original Skin Retexturizing Mask. I've been using the products for a good 2-3 weeks now and I thought I would share my opinions on them if you were interested in some new skincare purchases yourself.


Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer-This is probably my favorite out of the four. It's a light weight, gel like consistency. I use this every morning as my daily moisturizer. My skin drinks this stuff up and looks super fresh and hydrated all day. I also can't get over the smell of this stuff. To me it smells like a tropical spa (?). Overall I'm really enjoying this moisturizer and would highly recommend it for the warmer months ahead! 

Origins GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser-This is a really nice gentle exfoliant. I use it about once a week to give my skin a bit of a refresh if it's looking a little dull. It leaves my skin soft without feeling too striped down. It also has that same heavenly scent so I'm all about it!

Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask-When I first used this mask it felt really harsh and stung a bit. I thought I might be allergic to it, but after a couple more uses I think my skin has adjusted. After I wipe the mask off I'm left with really calm skin. This is the perfect mask if you have problems with a lot of redness and hyper-pigmentation. Just make sure to follow up with a good moisturizer!

Origins Original Skin Renewal Serum-I'm still quite new to serums so I don't have much experience on the subject. I use this both night and day, and makes my skin look a little firmer and more youthful (just within the past two weeks!). This feels like a real treat on the skin and I always look forward to applying it.




And those are all my new skincare purchases! I'm really happy with my current skincare routine so I'll be sharing more on that in another post! Let me know if you tried anything from Origins before! I'm impressed with their products so far!

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig