05 February 2016

The Weekend Guide #6

I'm so happy to see Friday again! 

Although this week has been more than pleasant, I always love the feeling at the start of a couple of lazy days. 

On Wednesday night I saw Lion King Live with some friends and family. It was really good! We had dinner beforehand at the theatre and it was such a nice time. I really recommend seeing the show if it comes to a city near you! 

In other news it's Super Bowl weekend here in the states, which means absolutely nothing to me. But I think some of my family are coming over anyway so it should be a good time!

Oh and last week I think I mentioned I was seeing Hail Caesar with some friends...we obviously got the date wrong so we're going tonight!! I'm so excited! 

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!<3


1. Sleeping Beauty.
2. Some beauty bits I'm currently loving.

Good Reads:

Watch This:

Some Tunes:


post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig