30 September 2015

Illustrated September Favorites

September was good to me. It kept me busy, but in a good way. I had no time to worry about things that I shouldn't be worrying about. I had time to focus and relax. Time alone and time spent with friends. It was the perfect month to kiss summer goodbye and welcome fall with a big smile. I've learned to truly be happy in every season this year and it has helped me grow leaps and bounds! I am only hoping I can continue this attitude and lean not on my own understanding.

"Me in His hands, My life in His plans."


September Favorites:
  1. LUSH Cup O' Coffee Body and Face Mask. Okay so this stuff is my current obsession. It smells heavenly and is a serious treat when I'm feeling a little stressed out. I leave it on my skin for like 10 mins and then wash out off with warm water. It leaves my skin feeling cleared out and energized (if skin can feel energized??). Definitely going to be a go-to product throughout the fall/winter months!
  2. Forever 21 gold necklace. It has circles and triangles and it super delicate looking. I've been wearing it everyday and it just completes any look I wear. I've gotten lots of compliments as well which is nice. I'm so looking forward to wearing more jewelry this fall as I'm too bothered when it's hot out.
  3. Eat Pretty book. I've talked about this before so I'm not going to go into depth. I just wanted to read about the fall and the foods in season, etc. Fall is a time for recovery after the hot summer and the food you put into your body has everything to do with it! I definitely recommend giving this a read if you're stumped for recipes/ideas for food this fall. 
  4. Which brings me to my next favorite. Homemade pumpkin soup! My mom and I have been making a huge batch every weekend! It is the most delicious and filling meal ever (well top of list;))! It's perfect for cooler weather and has a lot of health benefits which includes muscle recovery, which I need a lot of right now as I'm training for a crossfit competition! I want to make more fall/autumn soup recipes! I'm kind of obsessed ;).
  5. Fresh Lip Treatment in Berry. Again, something I've talked about before. It has been my go-to lip product lately as it is both nourishing and gives the perfect tint of berry to my lips. I can't tell how many compliments I've gotten on this and people hardly ever compliment my lips so that's saying a lot! heh;).  
And there are all my September favorites! I'm so excited for October and the holiday season. I'm just trying to take in each day as I know from here on out it is a total frenzy! Hope you're all doing well!

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig