14 September 2015

So I had a moment at LUSH....

You know how it goes. It's Friday and the work week is coming to a close. You've worked hard all week and can finally look forward to some R&R. Is there any better way to kick the weekend off than to have a little shopping spree in LUSH?! No, there is isn't ;). 

I ordered from LUSH online as I find it quite intimidating to go in the shop. I'm shy so I don't always deal well with the employees trying to help (I know it's their job, I'm just too awkward.). Anyway I had a list of things I've wanted to try for a while and of course I had to divulge into their newer products as well! I can't wait for their holiday collections to come out! 


PRODUCTS:
  • Cup O' Coffee-a face and body mask that smells exactly like coffee! It is heavenly!
  • Angels On Bare Skin-a gentle facial and body cleanser. It's perfect for evening redness in your skin tone. 
  • Breath Of Fresh Air-a facial toner mist that's the perfect pick-me-up product! Smells very fresh!
  • Sugar Scrub-an exfoliating scrub that smells really nice. Leaves skin feeling super soft and glowy! 
  • Fizzbanger-a super fun bath bomb with pop-rocks in the middle. The smell reminds me of fall so that is a plus!
I may have also purchased a few more things in the shop this week ;). I'll show those at a later date! I'm sorry this post was pretty brief. I'm not very good at describing smells and such. I am in love with everything I bought and I fear I am becoming a little too obsessed with Lush at the moment! Hehe;).

What is your favorite product from LUSH?!


post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig