24 August 2015

WorkSpace Series | Beauty

I've decided to start a little series based on all things work/blogging related. 
Not blogging tips and tricks but more of a general overlook on my experiences, work flow and creative process. I'm not telling you to do these things to become a better blogger, I'm sharing the way in which I get my best work done in hopes of inspiring you to find your own way of doing the best work you can with what you have!  

To start things off I thought I would talk about all things beauty. Whether you work from home or in an office sitting at a desk all day can take its toll on you mentally and physically. I'm sharing all my secrets to achieving a fuss free workspace beauty routine. 


SKIN: 
-LUSH Eau Roma Water Toner. I use this when my skin is feeling tired and looking dull. The smell of it (rose and lavender) is also quite calming and it is the perfect refresher/pick-me-up for the mid day slump. 

-Eucalyptus Essential oil stick. I like to think this helps with stress but it's probably all in my head ;). I roll this on my neck and wrists when I'm feeling a headache coming on. It doesn't make it go away but the smell helps to distract me from the little bit of pain I get. I use to get headaches all the time in high school! Thankfully now with a better diet I only get them like once a month! :)

HANDS:
-Soap & Glory Hand Food. I've talked about this a lot recently and rightfully so. With the work I do (paper handling, packaging, typing, etc.) it's very easy for my hands to get in rough shape. On top of that I have eczema so I have to be twice as careful as my hands can start to rip and bleed very easily (not a nice picture, I know)! This hand cream is perfect at keeping my hands moisturized without leaving the grease! 

LIPS: 
-EOS Coconut Milk Lip Balm. I love this stuff. Like a lot. It does a great job at keeping my lips from being chapped whilst also not feeling too heavy on my lips (I hate wearing lip products.). The flavor is subtle and not too much which I prefer. I have almost finished a whole egg(?) of this and I already have a back up so that says a lot! I know I've said this before but I really do love EOS products. I think they're great at doing their job without including harmful ingredients, which is a must for me :).

So there you have it! My workspace beauty essentials. I'm really excited for this series! Please do let me know if you have any other post ideas for me to include in it! 
post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig