10 August 2015

Blog Revamp

After writing yesterday's post I talked myself into a revamp. Lol, didn't take long. I'm sorry for anyone who was on the blog yesterday while I was tweaking it. I had to do it right then ya know? hehe ;). Anyway I wanted a cleaner look so I opted for this fresh and bright template. I also switched the sidebar back to the right side. The categories are a little lower and Instagram feed is still on the bottom. Let me know if the navigation is easier for you all! Also for some reason whenever I click on my blog from bloglovin it brings me to the mobile version of my blog which is really annoying. I don't know why it does that. I keep resetting it but it always goes back to the mobile version. I really hope that doesn't happen to new visitors as it's a big turn off :/. Anyway let me know what you think of the new look!


Happy Monday! Hope you all have a fabulous week!<3
post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig