17 July 2015

(Lots of) Planner Pages

Since I am so behind on sharing my planner pages for the last 2 months I am only showing the ones that I really liked! Decorating my planner is really fun to me. It's much less work than a scrapbook but still has the same effect! I love looking back through all my weeks to see what I was up to. I have been keeping a planner/diary for a few years so I have all of these wonderful memories to look back on. These are all spreads from June-July. If you have any questions about anything just let me know in the comments! :)

 {This was the week of my birthday!}

 {I really liked this color scheme!}

I realize these were all out of order but that's kinda how my life is at the moment, hehe.
Do you keep a planner/diary? If so do you decorate it? What are your favorite planner supplies?!

*Also please ignore my 10 yr old boy handwriting! ;)

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig