19 April 2015

Weekend Routine | Things Are Looking Up

I probably should not be blogging right now as I have a thousand and one things to do today (why does this always happen on Sunday?!) but atlas here I am. I didn't want to miss another weekend post, especially after a slow week of blogging for me. If you read one of my recent posts you would know I've been through a rough time recently. I still don't want to talk about it as I don't want to make you all sad. The good news is things are looking up and I am taking it day by day. I don't know what I would do without my family through times like these! They are my back bone through everything! :) 

{In other news my etsy shop has been really busy! I am having so much fun with it!!<3}
 {I finally found a new dress that I like! I feel like cute dresses are scarce this year.}
 {Been adding more little details to my room. Will share more soon!}

Last night was just what I needed. My siblings (and one friend who is basically a sibling) and I were watching some old home videos that we had never seen before! They were absolutely hilarious and were the perfect pick me up I needed after a sad week! 

Today consists of etsy work, cleaning, meal prepping, and Game of Thrones tonight at my brothers house! I cannot wait! ;)

I haven't done much reading this week but I did read some posts worth book marking!


What have you got up to this weekend?! Will you be watching Game of Thrones tonight?! ;)
post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig