12 March 2015

Tropical Nice-Cream




Hello everyone!
Hope you all are doing well! Today I am sharing a recipe I came up with a couple nights ago. I was craving something cold and tropical and instead of making my regular green smoothie bowl I changed things up a little and voila, I made my own tropical nice-cream (banana ice cream)! This is perfect for spring/summer as it is soo refreshing and filling! Perfect way to start your day!


Ingredients:
-2 frozen bananas
-1/2 cup tropical frozen fruit (mango, pineapple, peach, strawberries.)
-1/2 cup frozen raspberries
-1 tbsp wheat germ (or flaxseed.) 
-3 dates (can omit)
-2 tbsp water

Method:
Throw all ingredients into your high speed blender/processor and blend for about one minute until mixture is thick and even. I used my ninja food processor as it does an amazing job at blending evenly! I topped my nice cream with a chocolate peanut butter chia protein ball that I made (recipe anyone?). This is seriously soo amazing! I had it again this morning for breakfast! 

Let me know if you try it out! Are there any other health/fitness related posts you would like to see from me?! I really want to post more health related things as again that is where my passion is!

post signature

Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig