13 March 2015

Friday Food Favorites

Ahh Sweet Friday!
The beginning of a new and fresh weekend. Plans with friends, parties, and brunches galore. While that is all fun I much prefer a weekend of relaxing with family, watching movies, and eating good food. Not just food that tastes good but that is good for you as well. I believe in everything in moderation, that being said I do not believe weekends are for "cheating" or "treating your self" to bad food. Why waste all your hard work throughout the week in a span of two days?! Makes no sense to me! If you are tempted this weekend to indulge in some not so healthy foods I am here with some amazing recipes to inspire you to treat yo-self in a good way! I present my Friday Food Favorites. :)

(Proceed with caution as this post might make you very hungry! ;)

-WillFrolicForFood.com Raw Goji Cacao Brain Booster Bars.
-ThisRawesomeVeganLife.com Almond Cacao Cookies with Salted Maca Caramel.
- IloveVegan.com Roasted Veggie Quinoa Bowl.

If those recipes don't inspire you to eat beautiful, healthy food then I don't know what will! ;)
Don't take food too seriously though. I by no means am telling what you should eat. I am only giving my two cents worth because I can. There is so much beauty in sharing your opinion and We are so fortunate to do so. Never take that for granted! Use your voice to speak about what you are passionate about! 

God bless you all, and have a great weekend!

post signature

Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig