16 February 2015

Shop My Stash | A Mascara Discovery

The other day my mascara was running dry, and so instead of going out and purchasing a drugstore one I had a little peruse in my own stash. I have quite the collection of high end mascaras. I get them in gifts, samples, etc. For some reason though I always try and save them for a special occasion, but I want to stop doing that. I need to use a nice product just because! And so with that in mind I found this little gem of a mascara. You'll want to keep reading! ;)

CK One Color Mascara was given to me in a beauty set last Christmas. I had not opened it yet and didn't know what to expect. Boy was I in for a treat! I'd never tried any Calvin Klein beauty products before, they didn't interest me in the slightest. This however is absolutely amazing! The brush is really thin so you can coat each lash evenly, and then if you twist the cap it either gets longer/thinner or shorter/fuller, so pretty much you can both lengthen and volumnize  your lashes to your hearts extent! I first go in with it thinner/longer to add lots of length to my lashes and it just beautifully coats each lash! Then I go in with it shorter/fuller to add some extra volume and also coat my bottom lashes. It is truly the best of both worlds! Also it lasts all day, doesn't flake, doesn't transfer to your lid, and it doesn't hurt my eyes (I have sensitive eyes)! All in all this is a big winner for me and I honestly could not be happier with it! If you ever have the chance you have to give this a go! I would definitely repurchase this in the future!

Here is the description for this mascara from Ulta's website:
  • "Precision curved brush and patented lycra technology amplifies, shapes, and lifts every lash for maximum volume
  • Customize lash looks with a unique twist brush applicator. Select definition or volume with a twist of the cap in this all-in-one mascara.
  • Delivers buildable full lashes that remain soft and supple stroke-by-stroke
  • Ophthalmologist tested. dermatologist tested. safe for contact lens wearers"
Have you tried any other Calvin Klein beauty products?
post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig